Brunet Forum Forum Index

Brunet Forum

Brunet Forum

PortalPortal  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  UsergroupsUsergroups  MemberlistMemberlist  GBGuestbook  User PanelUser Panel  RegisterRegister 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  StatisticsStatistics  LinksLinks  Log inLog in 
 CalendarCalendar  DownloadsDownloads  Comments to your karmaComments to your karma  ToplistToplist  Recent topicsRecent topics  Voting forumVoting forum

" BUENOS AIRES, July 4 (Xinhua) -- Argent
Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topicEmail to a Friend.Users who have viewed this topicSave this topic as a txt filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
zhangsan520

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

italy
PostPosted: 04 Apr 2019 05:39:18    Post subject:  " BUENOS AIRES, July 4 (Xinhua) -- Argent
Description:

"

BUENOS AIRES, July 4 (Xinhua) -- Argentine basketball player Emanuel Ginobili assured on Monday that his immediate focus is on his national team, who he will compete with at the Olympic Games 2016 in Rio de Janeiro in August.

""In the meantime, I am focused on the national team. The hopes have been restored. I want to put on the Argentina shirt once again and be with my teammates and play in the Olympic Games. These are many things that generate lovely emotions,"" said the player, who at the weekend announced his decision to play one more year in the U.S. National Basketball Association (NBA).

In his regular Monday column with local daily La Nacion, Ginobili said that the team's training, led by Sergio Hernandez will be ""almost perfect.""

At the same time, he said that his ""priority"" is to continue playing with San Antonio Spurs, a team with which he has won the NBA championship four times (2003, 2005, 2007 and 2014).

""It is my priority and I would prefer not to play somewhere else but, I also can't ignore the options that appear to them (San Antonio Spurs),"" said Ginobili.

""I am aware that my team would like to sign Kevin Durant. Therefore, first of all these type of players will sign and then there will be a cascade effect as others sign contracts,"" said the Argentine player.

Ginobili, 38 (will turn 39 on July 2Cool, said he had talked to Spurs coach, Gregg Popovich, who assured him that ""he would like me to stay"" in the team that that the Argentine has played for since 2002.

""I would love to return to my home, which Spurs has always been. However, I will have to see how everything works out because, apart from Durant, they (San Antonio Spurs) are looking for a center. I have to be patient. I assume that they will want me but, I will have to see how things pan out,"" added Ginobili.

When talking about Rio 2016, the Argentine player said ""it is beautiful to be able to play once more in the country because for a moment I thought that I wasn't going to be given the opportunity again.""

Ginobili won the gold medal at Athens 2004 and the bronze in Beijing 2008. At the London Olympics in 2012, Argentina just missed out on the bronze medal coming in fourth place. All these competitions were played with the team nicknamed the ""Golden Generation.""

" Features
Only registered users can see links on this board!
Get registred or enter the forums!
, requirements and benefits of ISO 9001

The ISO 9001 certification is the well known and recognized quality management system standard in the world. The ISO 9001 is directly audited by an auditor of the ISO Company for the purpose of certification. The main requirement for the issue or renewal of ISO 9001 certification to a company is that the auditor of the ISO body should be satisfied If the company had followed the procedures of Quality Management System, Management Responsibility
, Resource Management, Product realization and Measurement
, analysis and improvement. Though the conditions for Scope, Normative Reference and Terms and Definitions are not directly audited
, they will also be considered for the ISO 9001 certification.

Benefits of ISO 9001

The ISO 9001 certification helps the organizations irrespective of size and type to offer customer satisfied services.
It augments the competencies of the workers of the company.
It increases the productivity and safety of the company.
Features and requirements and benefits of ISO 14001.

The ISO 14001 certification is the well known and recognized environmental management system standard in the world. It reveals the entrustment of a company that controls the effects of the environment of the functions of the company. Before issuing or renewing the ISO 14001 certification the environmental aspects of the company will be considered. This means that an initial review of the procedures and products of the company should be conducted. This review will reveal the current elements and the future operations of the company which is related to the environment.

Benefits of ISO 14001

The ISO 14001 certification helps the organizations irrespective of size and type to reduce the environmental impacts.
Does the company to obey environmental rules

Features and requirements and benefits of OHSAS 18001

The OHSAS 18001 certification is the well known and recognized standard for National health and safety management systems. It reveals the entrustment of a company that controls the health and safety hazards and to avoid the work connected accidents.

Benefits of OHSAS 18001

The OHSAS 18001 certification helps the organizations that desire an easy and obvious system for safeguarding the health and security of the employees of the company.
Does the company to obey the health and safety regulations and requirements.

A large mine in India was certified for ISO 9001, ISO 14001
, OHSAS 18001 by a renowned certification body. PAS 99 was used as a standard to integrate all the standards and have a centralized integrated system managed by the Management representative. All the documentation and system were hosted on the server and a centralized EHS server created. A software team was formed and simple user friendly software was developed in close interaction with Dr. Shaktidhar Nayak.

The mine has one of the best equipments and with the current plugins of good system, an effective and productive EHS system has been inculcated as a culture in the organization.

Ammonium Silicofluoride (CAS 16919-19-0) Market Sales
, Segments, Capacity Outlook
, Growth, Potential Applications and Analysis by 2025

by sam martin February 28
, 2019

Adv

PostPosted: 04 Apr 2019 05:39:18    Post subject: Adv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Brunet Forum Forum Index -> Forum di prova All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: